Sunday, September 2, 2007

To the Doubters and Nonbelievers!!

Let me just start by saying that I don't know who voted me most likely not to contribute...

but I hope whoever voted that way has a few hours to read what's coming!! I've got a few years of catching up to do, so here we go....

On the left we have TJ helping Cassie practice piano...


Here we have TJ attacking the camera person, with his favorite toys (balls) strewn behind him in his wake...


Here's TJ trapped in TJ prison, and making the most of it. He is such a character! (He gets that from his superhero Mom...)






Here's brayton trying to develop the superpower of withstanding extreme cold. Our pool is a real good preparation for an expedition to the Anarctic!


Here's TJ trying very hard not to need the ability to withstand extreme cold...


Here's Brayton trying to develop the superhuman ability to catch crayfish by letting them attack your finger... and Shaelyn in the background attempting to develop the ability not to laugh at his brother's extreme pain!




Here's us in Vancouver Island, British Columbia enjoying the beatufil sunset at the coast.

and the kids watching a seagull poop in the water...


Monica trying to get the very best picture of the sunset... and some family photo ops...


Here's us at a lake with Shaelyn and her dad trying to prepare for our superhero careers by developing the ability to fly (or at least to be able to leap over small objects in a single bound)! While Cassie and Brayton are practicing for a more realistic career in modeling!





Here's Brayton's birthday two years ago with him showing his birthday card to his brand new Build-a-Bunny named Veronica...
Here's our famous Snow Tower! And some daring and courageous people climbing to the top and performing truly spectacular stunts, like sitting and standing.



Here's another B.C. picture, with Monica really honing in on the best view possible... (other than this one of course)...




Here's Cassie's favorite after dinner surprise! Shhh... don't tell her I posted this picture... but it's one of my all-time favorites. :) We just finished eating at Hometown Buffet, and she might have overdone it just a bit. Can anyone guess what she was eating last?

Below is my starring role at a murder mystery party that Monica and I went to about a year ago. Yeah, I'm the dead knight. I think they gave me the part because they knew noone would be too upset if I got suddenly and mysteriously killed...


And then here's me still reliving my Texas reunion memories and dreaming of life one day on the range... in a shirt and tie, as lawyer for the toughest ombreys out there... the Most Wanted, notorious, outlaw Texas Hollemans!










And here's Cassie again in a much more happy and dynamic performance as a volleyball superstar!


Well, that's it for now... Hopefully it works and there is still space for me to add a few hundred more pictures to the blog!!!
Enjoy,
Craig






4 comments:

michelle said...

I am a beliver..good presentation. Love the pictures I will have to put some pictures on myself when Scott shows me how to work the technical stuff. Your family looks like they have fun. TJ is really getting big.

The Hollemans said...

I have to admit that I am the one who voted you least likely to contribute. Mostly I did it to test out and see if the poll was working, and I knew you would be the least offended, but I had no idea that it would invoke in you the extreme desire to be a blogger. I guess that vote worked in more ways than one,
Love the pics, your family is a riot. And Im glad to see that they are all practicing for their superheros day in the sun. Sky high should be calling soon to enroll. The sunset pictures are great, nice work on those. And as for those illusive outlaws the Hollemans they sure are lucky to have a great lawyer like you on their side. And I say keep it coming, lovin the blog and all the participation. Sure makes my day!

The Hollemans said...

wait is that vomit? Maybe Im going to take back what I said. It took me a long time to catch onto that, I blew up the picture and was looking at her face trying to detect a pudding beard and mustache or something, then as I couldnt I was looking for other clues and something caught my eye. Thats bisgusting as Jayden would say

Anonymous said...

I'm glad I caught on a little more quickly than Marie - I think I might have spewed myself if I had blown up the picture. Other than that, I really enjoyed the pictures and stories. Almost makes me wish I had high speed internet and add a lot of pictures.