Wednesday, November 7, 2007

Two Rogers in Finland

Hi all. It has been great to have dad with me here in Finland. It snowed this morning in Joensuu as we caught the train back to Helsinki. Here is a picture from earlier today. I will be sad to see him leave tomorrow, but happy he was able to visit.

I asked dad if he wanted to say anything. He would like to say: "Nothing particular. Had a great time."

If you want to see some more pictures and read more about my experience in Finland so far, I posted a blog entry on my normal blog: http://www.clintrogersonline.com/blog/?p=82

4 comments:

The Hollemans said...

I have been checking all week to see when you would post about dad coming. Tell him I cant wait to talk to him when he gets back. Stay warm and stay safe love you both

Rebecca said...

How come I didn't know you had a "Normal Blog"?

dr. clint said...

Well, I guess "normal" is not usually a word that is used when associated with me. Perhaps "abnormal" "strange" "unique" "special-needs" are adjectives that better describe me.

Rebecca said...

Very funny. I'm glad I now know another place I can go to learn about my "unique" brother.