Thursday, November 1, 2007

Happy Halloween!!!

So here are the official Halloween pictures!!! Ashlyn as Ariel-Mermaid style. I have to say, it wasnt easy finding hair color for this, and I was debating a wig, but I think this turned out perfect. Her Aunty Em was the stylist, and it turned out so adorable!!! Rylan was a little stinker (as always) and some people even called him flower from Bambi, whatever way you look at it there's no doubt he is the cutest thing ever, at least his mom says so. And Jayden's $6.00 Once upon a child find, turned out to be just the perfect fit for him as well.
We started out the night with some Los Cucos, (sorry Lynette, hope you dont gag too much) and then we went to a trunk or treat, which I have to say sorry, but enough with the cheap candy already!!! If you are one of those cheap candy hander outers, let me be the first to plead, we want real chocolate!!! Think of all those hard working moms who then look forward to reaping the rewards of the outfits and all the walking around. We want to see something good in there, am I right?
Anyways then as Jayden indulged in a lollipop, and Rylan took a nap, Ashlyn and her cousin Carson did some serious trick or treating. All in all it was a fun night, and they were so darn cute all dressed up!!!! Hope you enjoy them as well, in all 3 entries! (ON MY OTHER BLOG)


















2 comments:

michelle said...

Your children look adorable in their halloween costumes. Blake wore the costume I made for Matthew when he was three; it was his Captain Hook costume. I have to say its one of my best designed costumes ever and Blake looked really cute with his black curly wig on. Matthew wanted to be a flashlight but his costume did not turn out so great for him it was to heavy on his head. In the end for halloween he wore his Lord of the rings wizard costume I made him two years ago. My kids had fun too, and got way to much candy.

dr. clint said...

Dad and I loved these pictures too. Since we both missed out on Halloween this year, you helped us feel the spirit of it a little. Thanks.