Thursday, November 8, 2007

the Elusive videos

Here are the videos I encouraged you to watch on the other blog but you could not access. (Great trick huh) The blog belongs to my sisters family and kids so I decided to stop being so lazy and post them here. This first one is about Death Baby, a craft that the Jeremiah and Eliah made and name and decided that they must be burned. Poor death baby.




This next one is from Michigan at my sisters house on a swing her daughter Bethany made. Eliah and Eliza had a lot of fun on that swing.


2 comments:

dr. clint said...

Ahhh - "Death Baby" - sounds like another quality childrens' book that we could work on :)

It is fun to hear the laughing. I think laughing is good, in general - unless it is about something serious of course. What's your opinion?

Rebecca said...

How would you define "something serious"?