Friday, November 9, 2007

posting questions

I think at some point in time I heard people say that they wish they could get an email or notification if something was changed on the website. If you go to settings then comments, you can add your email address to mine to get notified when a comment is left. I think you would need to add a comma, or maybe my name wont show up on yours since it may be up to who is signed in, but if you want to feel free to try it that way. there are a few other settings things that you can look at and maybe it will have other options that I have missed. Good luck, hope this helps

2 comments:

dr. clint said...

When I go to settings, the only tabs I see are "Email" and "Permissions" - am I missing something?

Rebecca said...

I think it worked for me - but only after first signing in from the blog.com site.