Sunday, November 4, 2007

FALL LEAVES ARE FALLING!!!!


My mother has this great huge maple tree in her yard that has the prettiest red leaves on it; I thought I need to take pictures of the boys having fun in the leaves before they all fall off the tree. Blake was scared to get in the tree I had to put him in it, with the promise I would not let him fall out. Matthew on the other hand is a monkey in the tree and loves to climb trees. Hope you enjoy I took about 25 to 30 pictures of them having the time of there life but thought I would share a few.



As you can see Matthew is a natural born climber and loves it.

Blake at first wasn't sure what to do in the leaves but once Matthew started throwing them at him he really got into the spirit of fun as you can see by his face I have capture in this picture.



The more the boys played the more at ease Blake was till I couldn't get him out of those leaves.


I loved watching the boys just being boys it was a fun day.

2 comments:

dr. clint said...

Dad and I looked at your pictures and enjoyed them. With the cold here already set in, we were a little envious. :)

Rebecca said...

I love the matching Hats and Jackets. It looks like they really enjoy being brothers.