Wednesday, October 17, 2007

Okay, here we go

I have tried to upload pictures a few times and I am giving it one more shot before I curse blogging out the window. I have wanted to share these video clips for a while they are so funny. (At least to me) I hope they work. So here we go hope you enjoy....Just kidding. I still can't upload. But hey, I got the photos to work. There are photos from our trip to Michigan.
Eliah racing around in Scott and Michelles backyard.
Eliah chasing Blake.
A SINGLE scoop of icecream. These were enoromous! Gerald and I both got one and it was the first time for both of us to not be able to finish our ice cream and just throwing the rest away.
Serena loved Scott. She helped them win our Yahtzee game.
Dinner at our home. Gerald usually eats with 2 girls on his lap. All the kids fight over who gets to sit by daddy pretty much every meal that he is available for sitting by.

Well, I am not completely happy with my blog and how it turned out but I hope you get a taste of life for us and maybe I will become a great blogger and be able to share more.

Love,
Jana

4 comments:

The Hollemans said...

I cant believe how different your kids look every time I see them. I think you did great job, I have the same problem a lot, when I uploaded my first clip it took a lot. But great work, keep blogging, we love it!!!

The Hollemans said...

another thing I just realized even if the pictures dont show on the blog, if you click on it it will pop up.

dr. clint said...

Those are really fun pictures! I agree with Marie about how quick Eliah, Jeremiah and Serena look older than I remember. Thanks for sharing these. I had no idea you went to Michigan even, so I'm glad we can see pictures and read blog posts to learn more about where everyone is and what they are doing.

michelle said...

Hey Jana,

Great pictures! I saw these and went hey thats my backyard. We had fun when you guys visited. We enjoy your children, their great kids. Serena loved Scott so much it made we really want to get that little girl. For all you other Rogers people Michigan Rogers home is always open for visits and staying. We would love to have you come. Oh Jana your sister and family were really nice too. It was fun to hang out with them.