Sunday, October 14, 2007

Happy Birthday Josh

Well Im a couple days late posting this blog, but seeing as how there are only a few people who check it, and you probably don't check everyday, it shouldn't matter much. But just wanted to get on here and give a little shout out to my fantastic husband. He was supposed to work but got the day off so Ashlyn decided for his birthday it would be a good idea to go to chuck e cheese. Josh and his two sisters came, and we all had a blast. They gave him 1 free token for every year old he was, so he got 29. They tried to earn enough tickets to win her a princess castle, 10,000 tickets. We thought we were doing pretty well until we counted up the tickets and we only had 1,500. We decided it would be cheaper to buy her one than win it. But we all had fun.
Then we went to dinner, just me Josh and Rylan and then went to the local fair to help set up Joshs dads booth. He's selling stars that he makes. (I spent this week bugging Dad and Jon getting them to help me make a website so if you want to check it out, www.thestar-factory.com)Gerald and Jana will probably remember their trip to the rice harvest festival. It was a fun day. I know sometimes I give him a hard time but I am so thankful everyday that he is my husband. It seems more and more people I know are having really difficult times in their marriages and I see now how easy it would have been to end up with someone that wouldnt have been as great as he is. So again Happy Birthday Husband. Sorry I dont have any pictures to go with this, we have a couple from the night while we were setting up, but those were on his sisters camera and she hasnt sent them to me yet.

2 comments:

dr. clint said...

Happy B-day Josh.
Let's face it, I think we all had our doubts when you started dating Marie, and "postponing" her mission. But I think no one has any doubts anymore - our family wouldn't be nearly as fun without you.

michelle said...

Josh Happy belated birthday. Yes I am one who hasn't got on the blog in awhile. Usually when I am in my e-mail its to get my stake business from the Primary President and what I need to be doing. I am Stake Nursery Leader now but, this presidency also has each one of us in the presidency be a cub scout commisioner for one of the wards in our stake. Its keeping me real busy with lots of meetings. Anyway Happy Birthday Josh. Sounds like you had lots of fun. Chuck-e-Cheese is fun but yes it takes a lot to get lots of tickets. Matthew usually saves his from a couple of visits so he can get something good.