Sunday, November 2, 2008

Hey everyone I hope you enjoyed your Halloween this year. For Halloween this year I got on Familyfun.com and had the boys look at homemade costumes for deciding what they wanted to be this year. Matthew decided he wants to do the Alien Encounter for Halloween. That Alien head you see behind Matthew's back is a paper mache' head. What a pain it was to make and your looking at the second head; the first one broke on me so I spent a lot of days working on this head for him to make the perfect Alien. I told him next year he has to pick a easier costume like Blake's.


Blake's costume was so much easier to make, and he loved being able to have a green face. He cried when I took the paint off his face at night. He was happy he got to paint his face 2 times green. I think he makes a very scary Dr. Frankstiens Monster don't you?








No comments: