Sunday, November 2, 2008

F
A
L
L
LEAVES ARE
F
A
L
L
I
N
G
Yes its fall again in Michigan and its just a beautiful time of year. With all the variety of maples in various colors of red, orange, and yellow and the many other trees native to Michigan its just fun to see all the changes around us. Whats not fun is knowing winter is just around the corner. I have decided each year to take pictures of my kids playing in their Grandma Diana's yard she has a huge maple tree to climb and have fun with. We had to take pictures quick this year; my mom's neighbor was using his leave blower to get all the leaves in one pile to pick up for her. He was nice enough to take a break so I could get some fun pictures. I hope you enjoy!!!!!



























1 comment:

dr. clint said...

great action photos :)