Saturday, February 9, 2008

Disney World Planning

Hey everyone, we are coming up closer on the big trip to Disney World. I was hoping to get some feedback on how everyone else invisions their trip to be. Things like are we all gooing to go to the same park everyday or all do our own thing? is anyone going to any of the water parks? Are we doing other things besides Disney? When are you planning on getting there and leaving? Whose getting cars, who need what from the house like strollers and porta cribs, and any other pertinent information. I dont think anyone is going to get overly excited about planning, but I just thought we would all have more fun if we understand everyone elses expectations for the trip so we know what to plan for. Do people already have tickets, plane, or park or otherwise, and Craig do you still know how to get good parking passes? Instead of leaving your response as a comment, leave a full post of what you ant to do while we are there. I tend to get a little excited about big trips so sorry if Im palanning early, but hey thats just me!

2 comments:

michelle said...

Hey Marie,

I have purchased our plane tickets we fly in Sat. May 17, 2:45 is when we arrive at the Orlando Airport. I have rented a car so we will have our own car to drive. I have also looked on line for how much our tickets will cost. I haven't purchase them yet because I know for sure we want the hopper pass but I don't know if I want the next option thats the water park and extras at Disney. My opinion is there is so much to see and ride at Disney who needs the water park when we have our own pool at our house. That would save money too. As far as keeping together thats cool with me. I figure Scott and I can take turns with which child were responsible for. Blake will not be able to go on all the stuff Matthew will be able to. So I guess we could do a big kid group and a little kid group as long as the Fathers know they can not be in the big kid group all the time. I have wanted to go to Disney World all my life and want to go on big kid things too. Where are we putting everyone also. Do we need to bring so air mattress for some? Far as strollers go don't need any now in less we get a baby right before its time to go.
Hope this helps for our family, I guess I will just need directions to the house were staying in so we will know how to get there.
Michelle

dr. clint said...

I don't have any feedback. Whatever is best for everyone else. I'm still trying to figure out where I will be.