Monday, February 18, 2008

Disney Fun

We think we've figured out a little of what we want to do. We are going to drive down from Connecticut. We'll start Friday night and stop at Cory's sister's house in Virginia. We'll stay there until after church (or at least after Sacrament) before heading the rest of the way to Orlando. So we'll probably make it in late Sunday. We are planning on buying a five day park pass - without the park hopper option. We decided we didn't want to pay the extra $135 ($45 per ticket) just to be able to go to more than one park each day. We hope to join every body for at least the evening portion, but hope that for at least two days we might all be able to go to the same park for both parts of the day. ( I liked Marie's idea of coming home for lunch and relaxing and having naps as necessary.) I also hope that at least one evening during the week we'll be able to have some family time to try those Olympic games that I enjoyed on New Years' Eve and mentioned on Skype. I hope we can also schedule a family picture sometime. If others are interested in switching off to allow others to go to the temple - we'd be in for that too.

The only draw back to our plan for driving is that we'll need to head out again on Saturday. I'm not sure how quickly. But I hope that is enough details from us to help others plan.

2 comments:

The Hollemans said...

Its just too bad you wont be there till late sunday night, because Sunday would have been a good time to do the olympics thing.

michelle said...

Look forward to seeing you there. I will be getting the Park Hopper because I think its the way to go but I am sure we can work something out where were all doing stuff together. Breaks at lunch time sound great to me too.